Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Truest true

Hey all my favorites! As always, I am sorry about the time it has taken me to get to posting again. Things have just been so hectic lately... Especially with working in a retail store during this time of year, talk about absolute madness! I've also been struggling a lot with finding what makes me happy. I do not mean to get serious here but, it is a really big issue right now in my life. I just keep going in circles it seems, nothing making me truly happy inside. But one thing that always has is clothes. Fashion. Getting dressed every day. So that is something I have really been trying to focus on. Changing my style and finding clothes that I feel happy to wear is something that really warms my heart. Hear me when I say that it is SO important to feel good in what you wear. You want your clothes to show who you are as a person, and make you feel strong and good in your own skin. Please do not dress the way other people want you to dress, do not change who you are just because someone doesn't like you. Be you, and change having them in your life instead. If your style isn't whats popular, who cares! If you dress in what you want to wear, there is a 100% chance you are going to look a hell of a lot better than you would being uncomfortable in the "latest and coolest" trends. Set your own trends, make a point to stick out. Whatever it is that makes you feel like the best you, do that! If you're in high school then it probably feels like the end of the world if you aren't fitting in and don't have the clothes that the so-called cool kids have, but the thing is... You are just as cool as them, and your style is just as cool because its uniquely yours. Do NOT be afraid of what other people are going to say about your outfits and your style, chances are they are only saying bad things about you because they wish they had thought of putting that together first! I know it seems all like a bunch of words right now, but trust me... You will see, too.
Again, I didn't mean to take this to such a serious note but I really felt like it was so so SO important to talk about because we all go through it, even the "cool kids".
Just remember who you are.

xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment