Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 16, 2013

Birthday suit

So this week is my birthday! (This Wednesday the 18th, to be exact!) And I got to thinking of what my perfect birthday outfit would be if I could choose one... So for me this was it! Being that my birthday is in December and there is snow on the ground, a dress did not seem like the best option, and I also like to dress a little more casual than that for the most part. I love everything about this outfit though, if only it was really in my closet! For my birthday I am having a quiet dinner out with my bestfriend, also known as my mom! We are going out to sushi and just spending the evening together, nothing crazy! I am just a simple kind of girl... The craziest thing we will be doing is getting our nails done! That is about as flashy as I get... Except Chanel... I would willingly do flashy Chanel anyday! But for now, only in my dreams.. Anywho! I just thought it would be fun to make slash show you guys my Polyvore outfit I made for a change! I will also be sure to show you what I actually end up sporting for my big birthday fiesta.. Bye my favorite bloggies! xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment