Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mister Dr.

When thinking about the things I wanted this holiday season, which for presents includes my birthday and Christmas, I was trying to think of what I wanted... But did not want to spend my own money on. Well while a few things did come to mind, one big one was a pair of Dr. Marten's boots. I have been wanting a pair of these for awhile now, but have also been hesitant to spend the money on them! Well what a perfect time. My mother enjoys to make fun of me for my style and the shoes I wear as it is, but I cannot help my need for these in my life! Dr. Martens are not glamorous, no... They are amazing though! They are a definite essential in my closet. What do you guys think? Do you like them... Think they are too grunge.... or what? I am not Gothic, or grunge but I do enjoy throwing in pieces of those in my style. I dress pretty girly as it is, so being able to add a more dark and masculine piece is kind of fun... I think.... Enough about me though, tell me what you guys want for Christmas! Is there any one item you want over anything else? Let us know, I am sure we could all use a couple more ideas.. (ha ha ha!)

P.S. not only are these my favorite printed Doc's, they are also named "Cassidy".. I have to have them! It's meant to be!

xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment