Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thigh highs

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.. I have been a moving gal! Boy oh boy, that is hard work.. And long, and tiring... But luckily, I am finally finished! For now atleast, until more decorating is underway! Anywho... What I wanted to tell you guys about tonight were thigh highs! These are a great staple this cold, holiday season! They are good for a cozy lounge-around-the-house look, and good to make an outfit feel kind of young and playful! If you don't enjoy a punk, grungey look.. Thigh highs probably aren't for you! Unless you like to dress preppy, you could rock them for that also! But that is not what I am focusing on tonight... You can get them pretty much anywhere, I bought 6 pairs at Target for a much cheaper price than you will pay at American Apparel or Free People! So unless you are all about the label, I suggest shopping around!
Well, of course when I want some photos of girls incorporating thigh high's, I can hardly find anything! But some outfits you could pair these with are high waisted shorts, skirts, and of course with dresses. For shoes I would say the best look is going to be some ankle boots, but also converses will look cute too! If you guys find any cute outfits to pair them with you should make sure to show us! I'm sure we all enjoy getting ideas, and sometimes it's easier to picture when you see someone else wearing it! I hope you guys are having a good week so far!
 xo Cass

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment