Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 17, 2013

GEEK!

Hi all my bloggie friends, I am sorry I have been bad on my posting! It has been a very very busy week! Actually it has been a very busy month! I have a feeling the rest of this year is going to be pretty crazy and hectic. This next weekend I am going down to visit in the Los Angeles area, I might go check out the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising if I have time and my partner wants to! I am obsessed with fashion and want so bad to be a part of the industry! That will be my first step, and way to get my foot in the door, so there is nothing I want more! I am going to begin the admissions process very soon, so I will keep you all posted! (Like I said, busy busy busy) Another thing that I really want to do is get a good camera! I really want to be able to post street fashion that I see, or my own looks, but how tacky would it be to use my cell phone that I do not have good photo skills on! Anyways though, to the fashion! Well this is low-key fashion that is for sure, more comfy cute? How do you guys feel about sweaters that say things on them? I think that they are so fun and kind of a cute way to play up a sweater! It makes it feels so casual, yet can also play up an outfit! They are youthful and fun! I LOVE THEM! They make these single words on just about everything now... Beanies, bracelets, necklaces, shirts, and sweaters! Probably more too! I think we should all try and embrace these items for our playful side! I have missed you guys! I will post soon again!
xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment