Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fast Ride

Hi guys! I just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that today I purchased the lipstick I was obsessing about, NARS Fast Ride! I previously posted about it on my post about dark lipstick! It is amazing! I am so glad I took the plunge and got it! I am over-all not a makeup girl, I have super sensitive skin and try not to use too much... But it is nice when you find something that plays up your look perfectly! I also like to sometimes to my eye brows, just to make them look a little bit fuller! I have pretty wild eye brows and so taming them can at times be a must! My other must have make-up, other than mascara which doesn't even count for me, is the Urban Decay Naked Pallet! I love it, there is just so many options and its fun to try different ones! I love it! I wish I could try more concealers and blushes, and luminizers, but like I said, skin is soooo sensitive! When I am going to a special occasion though I will suck it up and make my face look fabulous!
Anyways though, I hope you guys love this shade as much as I do! And if you do, I got it at Sephora! So go check it out for yourself! Tell me if there are any other goodies that I need to add to my must haves in my makeup bag! I will talk to you guys soon!
 xo Cass

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment