Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Asymmetrical Thinking...

Okay so I already have told you the essentials you need for the fall season, but those were not fully based on my own observations... That being said, I am here because there is another you need! (that I thought of on my own)!
Drum roll please..... Asymmetrical skirts/skorts!!!
It was love at first sight for me and the Zara asymmetrical skort, but I never could have guessed the popularity that it would end up drawing! So I have gotten for you a couple of my favorite picks... Tell me what you guys think, show me your own looks with this popular skirt! 


 ^ The above three are all Zara Skorts which can be found on their website!^




 Hey guys... Do you remember my post about sparkles? Well here's another look to keep in mind, keeping it casual but adding in the sequins! (And it's combining my favorite things together!)

I hope everyone loves this skort as much as I do, it is a SERIOUS must have! I love it too much.
Show me what you guys got!
xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment