Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Never let anyone dull your sparkle...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Never let anyone dull your sparkle, but for the sake of yourself and me, do not over-do it either?
I think if you can (succesfully) incorporate glitter and sparkle into your outfit, and still look casual... You my friend, are doing something very right! I find that a lot of the time we try pairing the ever-so-difficult fancy but casual looks together and end up looking like we are going to a fancy dinner... when in reality we are just going to class. I know we do not all have stylists and personal shoppers to put our outfits together for us (and by all I mean 90% of us don't), therefore sometimes we need just a little guidance! Well, I am here to grant you your first wish!
How to incorporate sparkles into your going-to-the-grocery-store-outfit:
Rule #1: Make sure the glitter is only a piece of your outfit, do not put on a sparkly New Year's Eve dress and ask how to make that casual, it isn't... You can try... but please just don't.
Rule #2: Pair super casual, monotone colors with these pieces.. Think black, white, grey, cream... Something that will not pop out at you because that is what the glitter is for! Do not wear a sparkly skirt with a hot pink top! Now, this is not scientific, and I don't promise that you can pull it off with these two great rules... But, I think this will definitely help you get a step in the right direction! Here are a couple of examples to show you how to do it right!
So I hope this clears up any confusion you had on how to do this, and if not... Well I mean I tried?
 xo Cass
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment