Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 23, 2013

You're from the 70's but I'm a 90's b****!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So... something that I am totally obsessed with right now is the 90's style grunge look. Pairing something totally punk rocker with other girly touches, I just love it! One of the pieces you need if you are going to pull off this girly-grunge look is plaid. Plaid anything! There are other key pieces that you need if this is an everyday look of yours, but I will touch on those another time soon... Until then here are a few plaid looks I love!



Completely love the plaid skirts, it's so old school but in these looks it works so well. I hope this 90's style stays "in" for awhile because like I said, I am OBSESSED!
Until next time...
xo Cass
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment