Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on BloglovinFollow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 23, 2013

Bloglovin'

I'm sorry because this post isn't going to be about fashion, but I just had to tell you about my new obsession! I'm sure most of us bloggers have heard about bloglovin', but maybe we all haven't taken the time to set it up! Well let me say, if you haven't already... Go do so...NOW!! The reason I love it so much is because when I was just using our ever-so-lovely blogspot, there were a lot of other big time blogs that I could not follow (because the weren't using blogspot) and therefore was just bookmarking all of my faves onto my browser! Well no more! I am finally in the bloglovin' world! ALSO, it has an app for your phone! How much better does it get... Now you can read all your favorite blogs on the go also... I am truly in love! 
 Follow on Bloglovin 
 IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLOGLOVIN', GO GET IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment